WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
1. Supporting in exploiting revenue opportunities
- Collaborating with Brand Management Team to filter and categorize potential customers.
- Analyzing and assessing potential customers; needs, working closely with Sales to reach and propose appropriate communication plans that match customer needs.
- Playing a key role in pitching sessions to convince customers.
- Proposing a communication strategy, advertising campaign
- Getting information about the needs and budget of communication, advertising of customers (briefs from customers)
2. Playing a key role in implementing Proposal
- Connecting the relevant product teams, leading to clarifying brief received from the customer
- Recording, finalizing suggests and allocating tasks to relevant teams
- Urging, synthesizing work from product teams, give the final Proposal; submitting to customers and presenting
- Assessing customers, budgets, coordinating with relevant departments to prepare the quotation/rate card, this implementation is done in parallel with developing the proposal.
3. Managing communications strategy and advertising campaign
- Implementing the coordinating and monitoring steps of the media campaign according to the agreed plan and contract
- Ensuring the quality of the campaigns directly in charge: reaching KPIs and the timeline committed with customers, effectively using the budget.
- Providing measures to handle, adjusting in time and remedying arising.
4. Serving Customer
- Exchanging clearly quickly information about the plan/ progress of campaigns with customers from the beginning to the end of the campaigns.
- Understanding the communications strategy, plans, budget of customers, actively advise and assist in planning their advertising; communication campaigns.
- Executing other tasks from the request of the direct manager
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Having 3+ year experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising is preferable.
- Thinking creatively, combining self ideas and our products in each advertising campaign effectively.
- Being able to synthesize and analyze issues.
- Being proficient in office informatics: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software required for work.
- Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (negotiated on capacity, experience) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with big domestic and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Dynamic, creative and challenging working condition; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Facilities and modern equipment to support and improve work performance.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV/ Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [WEB] Senior Account Executive - Full name
- Your application will be processed within 7 working days